1) The administrator of your personal data is Recruitment International Consulting Group Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as RICG) with headquarters at ul. Emilii Plater 10/2, 00-669 Warszawa entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000504702; NIP: 525-25-86-019, REGON 147234184. You can contact the Administrator in writing, by traditional mail, to the address of our headquarters or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Data Protection Inspector (IOD) appointed by the Administrator supervises the correctness of personal data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Supervisor via traditional mail by writing to: Emilii Plater 10/2, 00-669 Warsaw or via e-mail: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes necessary to carry out the recruitment processes conducted by RICG. In the case of your consent, the data will also be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.
4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is the Act of June 26, 1974. Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108, with later amendments) and expressed by your consent.
5) Customers of RICG services will be the recipient of your personal data.
6) Your personal data is not transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA), nor international organizations.
7) Your personal data will be stored until completion of the recruitment process, in the case of consent to the processing of personal data for future recruitment processes, the data will be stored for no longer than 5 years.
8) You have the right to access your data and, subject to legal provisions, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing.
9) You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10) Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals to which they will be collected.
11) Your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Automated processing in the form of profiling is intended to give an initial forecast about the candidate, the final decision is made at the time of profile verification by a RICG employee.
12) For more information on how to implement your rights, set out above, you can contact with the Administrator or Inspector of Personal Data Protection in the manner specified in paragraph 1 and 2.
13) The administrator shall make every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
I declare that I have read the information obligation